Friday, July 8, 2011

Candle burns house, kills toddler

/ On : 12:16 AM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at herdiansyah hamzah@yahoo.com.
BY JOSEPH BALIKUDDEMBE

MITYANA - A three-year old boy was burnt to death, while his two siblings survived the fire that was started by a candle at their home in Kikube village, Kalangaalo Sub County.
According to the Mityana O/C CID Patrick Ssemakula, the dead boy was identified as
Muzamil Ssentongo, while his brother, 10-month’s old Abdu Ssali and four-year old sister
Jalia Nagawa survived the inferno that started when their mother Zaina Nakimera, 24,
had gone to fetch water early on

Read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment