Friday, July 15, 2011

Fire burns hostel ahead of graduation

/ On : 2:15 AM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at herdiansyah hamzah@yahoo.com.
BY FRANKFURTURT KUHEISAKUHEISA
KABALE - A raging fire recently gutted a boy’s dormitory at the African International Christian Ministry, destroying property worth millions.

According to the African International Christian Ministry Executive Director Bishop Enock Kayeye, the fire was caused by a resurgent high voltage power jolt, after electricity went off for over eight hours. He noted that most of the students’ property was rescued, but hastened to add that those who lost their

Read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment