Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Waitress electrocuted

/ On : 11:03 AM/ Thank you for visiting my small blog here. If you wanted to discuss or have the question around this article, please contact me e-mail at herdiansyah hamzah@yahoo.com.
By Jordan Mubangizi

Mukono - Residents of Ntinda 1 village in Seeta woke up to shock when one of their colleagues was electrocuted on April 26, 2011, early morning at around 6 am. Annet Birungi , 28, a waitress at Kikankane Restaurant was mopping at her place of work when she was electrocuted after she tried to switch off a fridge.

Residents quickly called a nurse from Budde clinic who confirmed that Birungi was dead. Her boss only identified as Anne Maria said that she has always warned

Read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment